Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A chance to break the cycle

I have been away from my blog for a little while. There has been so much work to do with my kids, my home, my mission- the children God asks me to champion for. My little blog has suffered but so much has been accomplished in those other areas!

I am not alone in desiring to change the lives of orphans, there are others toiling gladly to do our Father's work. One such fellow laborer is Shane Lewis. He visited Ukraine within days of my return. He poignantly tells just one of the many stories happening right now. In it he reveals a world you could change right now.
Read about it here.
I pray that you would join us in making a difference for Alina. The simple act of helping her will also powerfully impact the lives of her brother as well as her unborn child.

No comments: