Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Here goes...


You remember these precious children, right?
I told you they need a family, and there was some joking in the comments section about all we would need to do was build another bedroom and fix the bathroom?




I imagine you also remember this lovely item that I wished to find a new use for?

Well, the two have collided.

We are their family, at least we hope to be, but we need your help.
I am doing a giveaway.  for every $10 donation, you will be entered in this Lladro give away.  
It has an $830 price tag.  I need $2400 for my home study.  Do you have any birthdays coming up, need something wonderful to give your mother this Mother's Day?  
This would really knock her socks off!
It's February 1st.  I will close the giveaway on March 1st.
Please share this.

I will be keeping you posted on our progress!
DONATE BUTTON IS ON THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE.  IT SAYS "DONATE TO HELP BRING THESE KIDS HOME"

9 comments:

M. E. said...

Praying for you and your family!

Jennifer said...

Amazing. Cannot wait to watch this unfold.

TheLazyJ said...

So exciting to see what God will do! I sent out e-mails to my friends. :)

Sherry White said...

How wonderful!!!!

Jill said...

Congratulations, Traci! So very happy for you and your family and children. :-)

Aislinn said...

Amazing! I have thought of you so much and have wanted to catch up....
May God pour His blessing out on you...
Aislinn

Deanna Jones said...

WHY AM I THE LAST TO KNOW THIS STUFF????? I AM ELATED (EMPHASIS ON EVERY HARD VOWEL IN THIS POST)>>>EEEEELAAAAATED!

Jodi said...

Awesome news my friend. God Bless you! We are so excited to watch this journey.

Cindy said...

You are an inspiration and an example to follow my friend! You are following God's Word to defend the fatherless(Psalm 82:3). May we all learn from your willingness to obey! I am praying for the church to rise up and rescue the fatherless so that the man of earth my terrify no more(Psalm 10:18)!