Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Remember Vika?


I'm sure you all remember Vika.  If not, you can read about her here.
Many of you were moved by her story and expressed an interest in becoming her family.  A wonderful family stepped up and began serious pursuit of her adoption.  Months passed and paperwork was done. Travel was imminent, but something happened.  The family needed to pull out of the adoption.  They were very upset to realize this.  It was a very difficult decision to make, but there it is.

Vika still needs a family.

Is it you?

If it is you, please let me know.  I can help connect you with the proper avenues to make this happen.  She needs someone to come soon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Traci. Will she still have to transfer this Sep. if a known family is coming for her?

Amy DeClue said...

I have been praying for Vika. My husband and I are leaving for Ukraine a week from today. Our appointment is August 2nd at the SDA. We have a deep love for the children of Ukraine, especially those with special medical needs. It is sad that the families plans fell through, but if it's one thing I have learned through this process, His plans are perfect.

Kyle said...

My husband and I are very interested in learning more about this little girl. Please contact me!

Kyle Montalbo
Kylemontalbo at gmail dot com

Thanks!