Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Awesome news!

I awoke this morning to the most beautiful message.  (yes, if you are on a path similar to mine, you will find that you go to bed with your phone next to you so that you can check email messages before your feet ever hit the floor.)

Traci
I just talked to the director Vladimir. He said he has talked to the kids and they said YES. they can't wait to become the part of your family. 
This is all I can say, because he is not very talkative. I also informed him, that you will probably come sometime in October\November. He said he will let the kids know.

I don't know that my feet ever hit the ground after that.  I have floated all day.  My heart is full of joy.

They said YES.  

They can't wait to become a part of my family!

Oh, how they already are.  

Just thought you'd like to know this too.

6 comments:

jahkamakura said...

I am so happy for you, your family and new children!

Julia said...

WOO HOO!!!! That's all the words I have to say!! WOO HOO!!

Deb said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you guys. For all of you. DO you guys need any help getting things ready in the house? How is the bathroom coming? I should have you guys over again soon if you have time. Congratulations. Love, Lisa

Amy DeClue said...

Yay! Congrats!

Kelly said...

Such wonderful news!Congratulations!!!