Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beautiful words.


As the time an adoption stretches on for months, it gets more difficult to fight off discouragement.  
But our Father knows and sends encouraging words.  Here is the email I read this morning in response to my request for my facilitator to call the orphanage director to assure the children that we ARE coming:

I just talked to Vladimir the director. He said kids were wondering about the time of your arrival and asked him many questions. He said he will let the kids know you are coming some time soon without indicating the date, because they do not undrestand any delays. They express the big desire to be adopted! This is a great thing.

1 comment:

Jed and Kimber said...

That IS a great thing! I'm so glad to hear it. I bet it does your Mama heart a world of good.