Friday, December 28, 2012

The waiting is almost over

I can't believe I have waited this long to post my news.  To be honest, once I finally got the news I have so impatiently waiting for, I needed to cherish it in my heart for a while.  I do however wish to share and know that so many of you whom I have never even met have been lifting us up so very faithfully in your prayers.

So here goes...

WE HAVE AN SDA APPOINTMENT AND TRAVEL DATE.

There.

I've finally been able to declare what I have prayed so incessantly for.

We leave on Sunday January 13th.
We arrive Monday afternoon around 1pm.
Tuesday at 11am we have our fateful appointment.

We hope that Wednesday January 16th we hold the children we have been fighting for since this same date last year.

It is difficult to believe it has been a full year.

Please pray for us.  Pray for the children we leave behind and the children we travel toward.  Pray that all of our hearts will be strong during the separation and while God knits our family back together.

I will wrap this post up with what I write so often when I am excited:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yayayayayayayayay!! I can't say it enough! Yay. Know the Vrabel's are all praying for you and cant wait to have you ALL over for dinner!! Love to you!!

RachaelJoy said...

So overjoyed! Will this present any difficulties with adopting Masha, since you won't be traveling in December? We will be praying!

Lisa said...

I just read this. And yes, we are praying for each of you guys daily and nightly. Anything we can do, we are delighted to serve you and God. So excited with you. Love, Lisa

Cathy said...

I have been checking back every so often and have prayed for this appointment along with you. Godspeed know prayers will follow you on your trip!