Monday, March 25, 2013

Finally all together!



We have been home for 2 and a half weeks.  I finally have a moment to write about how things are going.

First, I wish to thank all of you for your prayers while we were out of the country.  I know that many people were praying for me and that your petitions to the Father brought me comfort and relief.
I also wish to thank the kind people who donated to cover the expense of Scott's last minute trip to bring us home.  In the ultimate example of God working all things together for our good, let me tell you what my humbling heart experience meeting your generosity brought about:

IF SCOTT HAD NOT COME BACK TO BRING US HOME, WE WOULD NOT HAVE COME HOME THE DAY WE DID.  IN FACT, WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO STAY IN UKRAINE FOR 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!

On February 6th, Scott went to the embassy to sign all the necessary paperwork.  I had equipped him with a list of forms he was to sign along with said forms filled out and ready.  Some of the forms had changed and those were replaced.  He signed where they told him to sign and kept him from signing a few others.  He asked a number of times about the forms he was told NOT to sign.  Each time he was assured that only I would need to sign them, so when he was done he left the embassy and got on his flight early the next morning.  Fast forward to March 6th.  We are at our final interview when we discover that the I600 was the form they told him not to sign.  If he had not been there in person to sign, I would not have been issued the visas.  They would not have been given to me until a signed form FROM SCOTT was received.  He would have had to fly out or go downtown with notarized forms to get an appostille to then be sent DHL to me.  I shudder to think of how that blog post would have read!

So to these generous people who saw my need and met it financially, I owe you A HUGE DEBT OF GRATITUDE !  I cried many tears of joy over all of you and your kind hearts.
Edward Z.
Tesney D.
RD C.
William L.
Ali H.
Keith H.
Jennifer Z.
Crystal S.
Matthew L.
Lynn J.
Gina H.
Amy W.
Michele V.
Samantha K.
Sheryl S.
Kristen L.
Nicole B.
Kathrine E.
Katherine G.
Julia McK.
Ruthanne F.
Deb S.
Susan K.

I must leave to pick up the bigs from youth group, so I will write how everyone is doing in a later post.
Philippians 1:3
I thank my God for every remembrance of you!

No comments: