Sunday, October 9, 2011

I NEED ANSWERS

what do I need to do for a Mom to come?

Do you know where she is?

Is she looking for me?"

Do you know anyone who would like to take a boy like me?

I would really like for a visitor at least, because I am all alone and I have no one.

I thought I would have such convicting words to say following these questions, but all I have is tears.

Do any of you know the answers for this precious boy?

If you do, please share them with me, or better yet, with him.

Isn't it time?

5 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you thank you for sharing his story. I am so taken by him and we have to find him a family!!!!

Heather said...

I'm bawling...I don't know how long it's been since I have cried THIS hard. I don't have any words either, none at all.

traci said...

Heather,
I just kept crying and crying. I am exceptionally broken over him. He wants and needs a family so very badly!

Shannon said...

Lord, please clear the way for this little guy's mom to come to him. We know You hear the cry of his heart, and we trust in Your love for him and Your ability to meet his needs. Please be his Hope and Peace and Comforter, and please speak to the mama and daddy you know you've set apart to be his. Please move mountains to provide for the needs his adoption will present, and we thank You for Your great faithfulness. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Heather said...

Traci! After his having been on my mind and heart constantly since your post, my husband and I are prayerfully considering this boy. I mean, we're really in love with him. :) (I knew you were waiting for this lol!) We just don't know where to begin. Any ideas? We're totally clueless. Who do we call to begin a homestudy, etc.? You can email me at hfletcher912@yahoo.com. Thanks and much love!