1. For those of you in the Chicago land area: Is it possible that anyone who has lived here since 1973 and owned a TV could NOT know the Empire Carpet phone number? (can you believe Scott does not know it?!)
2. If 6 inches of water and bubbles in a tub seems more fun than Biruk can imagine, what is it going to be like when we take him to Wisconsin Dells?
3. A person will ask 5 different ways how my children's parents died before accepting that I am not going to tell them. (Was it natural causes?- What mother of a 10 and 12 year old dies of natural causes?!)
4. Frosting breaks Hanna's sugar threshold. Finally something is too sweet.
5. It only took a week and a half for Hanna to love pizza. Biruk loved it right away.
6. Biruk knows his MP3 players. It needs to have a screen big enough for video capabilities. Additionally, a camera would be nice.
7. Hanna would like a cell phone. (she got the big TOO BAD on that one. Who's she going to call?)
9. When it's time for bed, who doesn't like to be tucked in and get a big kiss?
10. You are never too old to have a near tantrum when it's time to leave Chuck E. Cheese.
Jus wan moor, Mom!