Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stumbled upon

My brother has a favorite tool on his web browser. I think it's called "stumbled upon" or something like that. Anyway, the idea is that if you stumble upon something on the web that you wish to share with someone else, you can use this button and forward the entire page you are looking at to your friend. (At least that is what I think he told me it does.)
Well, as I like to get to know the people who read my blog, I take a look at what they are writing about on their blogs, as well as look at the blogs they follow. I stumble upon all kinds of funny, interesting and insightful things. I gleaned a doosie from Audrey's blog. (thank you Audrey)From my reading, I surmise that it is okay for me to forward this on to any and all who would read and come away with a purpose.
I believe this is necessary reading for anyone who calls themselves a Christian and seeks to live life according to God's purpose. If you've been waiting for God to send you a "calling", guess what I just stumbled upon? That's right, your calling.
Read this and CONSIDER YOURSELF CALLED!!!
http://doctordavid.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/courage/

No comments: