Monday, November 10, 2008

What's it to you?

I've mentioned working toward the attitude of Mary. "Let it be to me as you have said."
That's a big one.
I need to let it be that I'm going to be the mother of two more children from Ethiopia. I need to to teach them all here in the comfort of my own home. I need to jackhammer away at the selfish, angry-person outer shell that coats the Light shining within me. I need to support my husband wholeheartedly and remember to love him unconditionally. Even when he is spread so thin that he can't do everything I want him to do in a timely manner. Even when he can't achieve that when he is not spread too thin. I need to change the fact that the bad example that my children are exposed to is most often me. I need to love the children that I have been blessed with so much and so often that they never ever doubt my love. I need to be an encouragement to you when you need it. The GO-FOR-IT cheerleader that encourages you to figure out...
So what's "it" to you?

No comments: