Wednesday, July 8, 2009

If you hear God's voice, you are not alone

My dear friends, it is happening. Here is another example of someone stepping out in faith, in complete abandon to God's will.
http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2009/07/new-adventures.html
Will it be easy?
No.
Can they do it on their own?
Definitely not.
Will our God provide for all of their needs?
Without a doubt.

Please do your part for this family.
Give your time in prayer.
Give your money in support.
Give your life for God.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

OK well I can't speak for everyone but WOW!!!!! I hear alot of your passion in this women and my heart breaks. Keep praying that God speaks english and in Rich's language. My heart goes out there and my hands want to hold them and MY FEET WANt TO GO!!!!
Keep writting AM OR PM your passion is compassion.
B~